blog shout-out:
you are a star. you call yourself darkstar. is your career picking up lately?
I'm a darkstar princess. I'm still surviving in this industry. It'll be 2 years of design work come end November.
What do you see yourself as, 5 years down the road?
I just turned 25. It's been 2 years of Art-hell. In 5 years time, I'll be 30 so I give myself 2 or 3 more years before I retire to teach art to kids on a full time basis.
Would that have fulfilled your dreams and aspirations?
I think coming into this line was subjective in the 1st place. Art depends on timing and demand. When the web was booming, I was still in secondary school. So I think where I am right now, gives me a sense of fulfillment to those years that I spent in art school. It's been 2 years of journey. If I could continue with another 2 or 3 years down the road, I'm a grateful, satisfied creative player.
No comments:
Post a Comment